Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wish Me Luck

Just a note to ask you all to wish me luck over the next few weeks. I am off for an operation ( well three) - which I totally need, but the fear surrounding it all, the distrust etc of the medial fraternity... bla bla... you get the story....so this means no Friday Fiction for 3 weeks... arghhh. I have scheduled some review posts already and on my other sites and columns have articles set to be published as per when they aught to..

On the up - I will have my laptop with me in hospital and while I am in recovery ( 2 weeks total bedrest.. man......and this is for someone who sleeps less than 5 hours a night and is constantly on the go) - but no internet.. bummer...

At least I will get time to do some editing and maybe catch up with some of my article writing.... catch you when I get back on the 20th or so. Miss you all already!!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: