Thursday, November 6, 2008

Administration Notice

Where is Annie? and why hasn't she been posting her ususal amounts of short stories and articles?

Well - National Novel Writing Monthhas started - so last month I have been doing world building and research, this month I am jetting off to a deserted island - really - and writing my 50,000 words.

I will be posting first draft chapters on Mistress Moon once a week. It aught to stretch till next November and my next efforts!

I'll be back on board with normal writing in December.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie,
I cant wait until you get back to writing you usual stuff i thing i'm having withdrawal symptoms..from your writing.

I really think you are a truly talented writer with the most interesting and enjoyable stories.

-Kelly

Unknown said...

thanks Kelly! you're so sweet! why not subscribe to my posts and get them every week?
cheers