Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tough day at the Office

I have to admit it - I have been doing it tough the last two weeks. Below is a picture of my sweaty tiny office where I have been slaving. I know your hearts will be bleeding for me.


Two weeks in a hammock - I was only allowed to write three post cards the whole time and not allowed to think about writing or computers or the internet.... ahhh. bliss.....

The hammock was an exhasting 20 steps from our bure. I managed to drag battered body to it every morning, too weak to move most of the day.. being forced to drink Pina Coladas or cram more fresh fruit or fish down my mouth..... The calm coral sun swept beach was a staggering 15 steps further; where if I could muster the energy, I would snorkel and float about till the strain and stress was too much to bear.


Ahhh .. now back to reality...

now back to my 1000000 emails...

1 comments:

By Tina-Sue Ducross said...

This brought a smile to my face--thanks for offering proof that it is possible to escape writing and all that other stuff.
Thanks for your kind words, and into the box your name goes! :P